VRC 12.5% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

There is no game? I wouldnt be pouring my hard earned cash into...

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    There is no game? I wouldnt be pouring my hard earned cash into something I thought was going belly up, far from it. In my mind the best time to buy is in the lows, not in the high troughs. Yes it may go down a few pips more, but even more profit to be made later when it gets back up over 5 to 8c. I dont see anything wrong with the fundamentals of this company, only shareprice is disappointing, but as others have said many times, shareprices go up and down and back up again. I think qantas was used as an example in one post and I bet people had wished they had bought into the lows then. I held regis resources from $1 to $6 and sold a few at $6, held rest and when it went back to $2 where I bought more, now they are back up to over $4.20 and still travelling up. Volt will do the same as they have a good resource, experienced mgmt team, 100% indicative and binding offtakes (see presentation), sealed roads to port, low strip ratio, only 6% of the resource tenements explored so plenty of upside, low development cost and expected cashflow in late 2018, only missing ingredient is finance which theyve stated they are negotiating with several groups. You can put all your downramping repetitive posts on here, but Im quite happy with my investment for the long term thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.517K 383.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 31666120 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3032704 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.