VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

For the 1,500th time, you cannot short VRC. Show me a genuine...

1. 223 Posts.
    For the 1,500th time, you cannot short VRC. Show me a genuine way to short Volt and I will never post on this stock again.

You are an idealist. You bought because you had a view about the future of graphene. Who knows, you could be right on that front, but you're wrong on VRC. Unfortunately you have no idea about junior resources so you don't recognize the signs of a "lifestyle company". By all means, keep funding salaries and speculating about news that's "just around the corner" but this will never be a mine.

Why? The project is very low grade, the balance sheet is a train wreck and the company is avoiding dealing with the elephant in the room, a stage 1 PFS. Have a look at the WKT BFS, particularly the grade and OPEX. Volt cannot compete with those numbers. Sunsetspin keeps regurgitating the company announcements, quoting terms like "low strip ratio" without knowing what it means. If he did he would be evaluating the cut off grades and quickly work out what the company did to create a large resource and NPV.

But, you keep playing the man and ignoring posters who actually know what they are talking about. Every LTH had an opportunity to sell at 10 to 15 cents when investment in the sector was ignorant but it's more mature now and only a few companies will survive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $33.89K 8.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 27377832 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3375151 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.