VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Hi Hula, try getting out a phone book and ringing around the...

1. 17,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    Hi Hula, try getting out a phone book and ringing around the brokers or if you are big enough you can even try ringing some of the larger holders, try phoning the ones with "nominee" in their names. Can't expect me to do all the work for you. Perhaps if you are not big enough you may find it difficult, but imagine if you were a hedge fund who wanted to short it, you may be able to find somebody willing to lend to you or know a broker who has stock.

Forgive me for believing the ASX reports over what you are telling me. Its clearly subject to short selling, perhaps you are just trying to justify your incorrect position. Do you also not believe the ASX daily sales volumes either, they are all unsettled sales. Settlement generally takes place 2 days later.

So I think what you are saying is that just because you don't know how to do it then it's not possible, perhaps an over inflated opinion of your knowledge?

Oh and just because you have said it many time before doesn't make it correct either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $33.89K 8.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 27377832 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3375151 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.