VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

I'm almost speechless by this CR... Firstly, the price hasn't...

1. 223 Posts.
    I'm almost speechless by this CR...

Firstly, the price hasn't been set and that's a mistake. Here is the reason why. It's a 20% discount to the VWAP during the 5 days prior to the issue date so until that point you have absolutely no floor in the share price. The SPP price will keep drifting lower as the SP drifts lower.

In my view every shareholder just received an opportunity to sell $15,000 of their holding because there is a strong possibility they will get them back cheaper. And when shareholders start to work that out I suspect the share price will come under pressure. Even if 20 shareholders decide to sell $15,000 the share price would collapse.

Secondly, TM was conspicuously missing as a sub-underwriter. You really have to wonder what is going on there. Why has the CEO not purchased one share in his own company.

Thirdly and importantly, VRC stated that the stage 1 PFS will not be complete until early 2018. In my view that means no potential project funding this year.

And $1.5 million is not enough capital to get to 2018, particularly now that a drilling program is planned. And if the final SPP price ends up being in the low 1 cent range (highly likely) then those options are not likely to get in the money before December.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $33.89K 8.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 27377832 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3375151 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.