VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt To Present At Metals & Mining Day Hosted By Spark Plus, page-28

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 464
    Guys, really?
    Like Possum said, it's a nice problem to have. Why don't you leave it at that?
    The graphite is and will be the main business.
    And actually, I don't think it looks too bad!
    Ukraine exported about 20 tonnes in the last two years. Some of it went to Russia, which is probably no longer the case, but that also means that these margins can be sold to other market participants. Europe in particular, with its already existing 77% share, can further expand its position here. A part will probably also go to Asia/India (as can be read on page 20).which would be just as expandable (assuming the Russians were really out )!ZG/Volt owns the largest mine in the country and even if only 12 of the 20tpa come from us, this would show the following
    Firstly: Yes, we sell to an already existing customer base on a global scale
    Secondly:In that case(!) another 18tpa would be earmarked for the battery market to get to the planned 30tpa without alienating current customers.
    Ok, they have probably said goodbye to the 12 months, but in my opinion they were also calculated very boldly.
    I was also pleased to see that both ERMA and Eba are supporting this project in the background.

I am already looking forward to the annual report

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $29.22K 5.844M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 487400 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 20806305 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.