VRC 10.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Chocolate,""Some of these posters should not invest in small...

1. 5,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3660
    Chocolate,

""Some of these posters should not invest in small caps if they don't understand how small caps operate.""

Your points are very valid and many here have expressed similar thoughts in the past. But when you have a gang of disgruntled shareholders, they don't care about the facts that you have raised. All they care about is seeing a rising share price.

Sayona and RNU were in the wilderness for so many years . As was LIN. All of these companies have mkt caps 1000% and greater from where they were in recent years. There are so many companies that have struggled for years, for all types of reasons . Volt has struggled because it has not been able to get the necessary finance required to get it to the next stage of it's journey. VRC is just one of many that have had to deal with financing issues, but the gang is not too concerned about

Doesn't mean it ''aint gonna happen'' as so many have forecast. I still remain very confident that it will happen, otherwise I would not be holding the stock that I currently have.
    But if I truly believed that it wasn't going to occur because management were no good as many here have expressed, I certainly would not be here.
    That is a no brainer, and just further illustrates why your comment above is so accurate.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.068K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 30530873 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2764984 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.