VRC 10.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt's Graphite Products Validated by End User Groups, page-116

1. 526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    @b4bmm

Maybe you're right ! But IMO that's not going to change a thing .

IMO this is extraordinary what I've seen this morning. Clearly IMO no one read and digested any of what @Madmin had to say in his post last evening.

I've too tried to define what a forum is but just get the standard "downramper" reply.

I try to provide facts and details in most cases and if I ask a question I get "do your own research".

IMO its a bit hard for me to research something that's not public information. For example the idea of a "pilot plant " has been put forward by two well known posters here. I can't find where the company has raised it so all I've asked is where they get that idea from and to substantiate it and what are the likely costs of doing it because unlike @Wylie10 I haven't been involved in the construction of one.

But now I see people proposing "#volt holder" only threads where they want to basically self moderate?

IMO the questions of pilot plants, costs, budgets and potential dilution to holders is significant to everyone's investment here. I certainly know I would want to understand it but I guess it's just easier to "listen to the same old rhetoric" that's been discussed over and over, give each other another bunch of "likes" and watch the share price fall from 10 to 5 and tell each other that everyone else has got it wrong.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.9K 783.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 38779868 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7729597 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.