VRC 12.5% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

IMHO, SURPRISINGLY SIMILAR WRITING STYLE … You wrote this...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    IMHO, SURPRISINGLY SIMILAR WRITING STYLE … You wrote this docproctologist - I use to tutor at Uni and you get to know if a student is not doing original work. Likewise, it is very hard to disguise an innate writing style ... IMO just gives it away. Why the theatrics?

@detonate

IMO this is another example of baseless over promotion.

Your "understanding" is not based on the evidence we are observing in the sector. For example, Magnis is a number of years ahead of Volt and yet to achieve a Western offtake or the type of finance you are suggesting. Even Syrah has been unable to obtain industry financing from its partners.

I expect the marketing department will be working on producing a non binding offtake with a non-Chinese partner, however IMO the market has wised up to this type of "stunt" because the probability of completion is so low.

There are no short cuts so perhaps it's time to start debating the facts about Volt rather than persisting with this sort of unsubstantiated nonsense.

AND WINNIE WROTE THIS … SIMILAR TO SENSEI WOLF and SILVERBEAT TOO

@Mangohippo

Please quote me with the repeated postings of where I have supposedly said that I have said that I don't hold any graphite stocks. In fact have you seen the footnote on my posts which clearly labels my preferred graphite stocks?

I have said before that I'm comfortable in my decisions when investing in stocks and don't need to repeatedly self "reassure" or tell everyone "how many I've bought" or that "I'm in the top 20". I'm not emotional about any position and that's why I sold out of MNS for the reasons I have posted there. If it goes higher so be it.

@Doughnut72

I'll take it by your refusal to answer the questions put to you that IMO you must have sold to purchase the bike you continue to post about that is off topic and has no relevance to this forum.

Again good to see the stock has trended up towards 6 cents today as I posted this morning

YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON IMHO WHICH IS DEFINITE NO, NO FROM HC …. MODS SHOULD BE ONTO THIS ONE OF THESE DAYS zzzzzzzz

So, do I short Myer or Buy David Jones using the sample throwing in the cosmetic section as a benchmark … ?!?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $6.125K 1.7M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 29933397 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 9087492 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.