VRC 11.1% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt's Graphite Products Validated by End User Groups, page-47

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Detonate,
    It's pretty clear it has no intention of leaving. Don't let it get to you -save yourself the aggravation. It holds more than one ID here, and while hard to prove, those with a nose for these things have already picked that up. Apparently some people believe they are better judges of what the future holds. It is trying to get into your head, and the more you feed it, the more excitable it gets. New Year advice if l may- ignore it. I am sure we all have better things to do - watch what happens as you do. It'll try to draw people in by agreeing with a minor point, or even chaging identities, and then hijack the discussion for its own ends. Kinda sad really, as we all know that one person at the party that thinks it's friends with everyone and who thinks they have something brilliant to offer - only to find out that the rest of the room (in this case, so called cheerleaders) finds its presence pathetic and - the only reason it is indulged at all is that people dont want to be completely rude and tell them this to their face. Surely you have seen the type? Watch them dance from conversation to conversation trying to get someone to appreciate the brilliance that is he or she (don't know what identity this thing goes by as it has a history of distorting the truth). Watch it squirm and turn (or like Doctor Who, transform into another person at the end of a series) when it is given open, thanks but fluff off regard for is passive aggressive and certainly laughable copy pasted wisdom. My two cents, nothing has changed. VRC have as good a chance as some others out there to succeed.
    Last edited by Flipper1970: 13/01/17
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $390 90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 21408328 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3081217 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.