VRC 14.3% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt's Graphite Products Validated by End User Groups, page-71

1. 76 Posts.
    @Mangohippo

Please go ahead and ask some questions or perhaps address the content of my posts. I would be pleased to discuss the actual company for once.

In reviewing your previous posts I note you prefer to simply berate the non holding poster and chase conspiracy theories rather than discuss the stock. Accordingly I could question your motives using the same scorecard.

Volt will release the quarterly prior to the end of January (only 2 weeks away) and we will see the current cash position. No doubt we have all estimated this number, based on the quarterly budget and option conversions.

I would like to think the company will provide some guidance on the expected costs of the BFS. In any case, with a current burn rate in the order of $2 million per quarter I would suggest a capital raising towards the end of this current quarter would make sense. Again, this is my opinion and we will be better placed to take a view once the quarterly is released. By the way, this is simply a logical comment based on the facts of the quarterly, it's not downramping. Magnis will likely need to do the same.

During this period I see no other likely material catalyst(s) to assist with the share price, and thats why it's important for shareholders to contemplate the likelihood and timing of any possible capital raise. This is also why I struggle with the HC commentary about Western offtakes being just around the corner, a cynical person might interpret this as promotion to protect the share price. Perhaps someone can point to examples where these binding offtakes are occurring in the sector without a completed BFS.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.077K 1.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 31512919 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2270287 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.