VRC 10.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt's Graphite Products Validated by End User Groups, page-75

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83

@b4bmm

A very balanced post IMO.

I've got no reason to hide my holdings and have disclosed as such (see the bottom of my post). I also have mentioned that I sold out of one last week due to the technicals short term. If I'm wrong so be it. I still believe it to have the greatest chance of succeeding in the EV/storage space which imo will prove to be a very difficult market for many to flourish in this sector . Just as I said I would buy VRC back (even at a higher price than what I sold at) if the company delivers real financing and real off takes.

I do not find the need to post over and over on stocks that I own, patting myself on the back and trying to reassure myself that I'm doing the right thing by talking to a number of people who are IMO doing the same.

All of the points you raise are valid and need to be answered IMO before anyone should want to invest. As you point out the questions asked by a number of "non holders" are usually backed up by facts and logic and are continually met with the "downramper" response.

As I've said on a number of occasions if these questions were answered in a logical way then the questions would cease.

The definition of forum is : a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged".

It doesn't say for only those with the same ideas.

IMO the incessant up ramping is what should be questioned here rather than if you, or I or anyone else for that matter has an alternating view and are told that HC shouldn't permit us having this view! Sounds a bit like a dictatorship to me where our civil liberties and our right to free speech are challenged.

So basically IMO in the eyes of many this is supposed to be a medium to upramp and over promote in order to induce unsuspecting people to buy shares at over inflated prices off uprampers for their own financial benefit.

Well IMO for those that think that I think it is a poor reflection on their inner reflections.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $9.351K 1.870M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 28673647 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 49000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.