VRC 12.5% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt's Graphite Products Validated by End User Groups, page-93

1. 76 Posts.
    @Doughnut72

IMO this is possibly one of the most inaccurate posts I have ever read on HC concerning Volt.

Why? Because I am 100% confident that even the board of Volt would disagree with your assessment. IMO it is impossible for Volt to be in production this year and also impossible for the 2017 expenditure to be less than $1m.

Respectfully, Volt is currently spending ~$2m per quarter (~$8m per annum) and they are yet to commence the BFS, which is a capital intensive stage for any company. IMO it is highly likely that the expenditure in 2017 will exceed $10m.

You also make reference to the ESIA process and "no issues" however Volt has not even completed this study yet. Have a read of the announcement on 3/11/2016 where Volt makes reference to cultural heritage and places of worship and burial sites. This doesn't sound like "no issues". Yes, they may well be resolved but at what cost.

Perhaps @Trommel and/or @robbo24 can share some of their experiences regarding the costs and timelines expected.

In any case, I certainly recommmend you clarify your expectations with Stephen Hunt or better still Alwyn Vorster because respectfully what you have described as "facts" is IMO the exact opposite.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.