VRC 16.7% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Posters, I hope you all read HotCopper in thread list so that...

1. 17,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Posters, I hope you all read HotCopper in thread list so that you can now see 61 posts have been removed from this thread and put into their own closed off topic thread. It's very childish and doesn't help your cause.
    It appears that it's mostly the non holders who are able tpo put up a decent argument here, so lift your game perhaps and don't concentrate on personal attacks, and alleged multi nicks. The moderators are looking at that side of the story and will restrict posts if they deem it to be necessary.

I cannot understand why any investors or traders feel this is a competition.
    Why can't you wish all companies well instead of the 'mine is bigger and better than yours' mentality?

You are doing yourselves and your company a great disservice with so many low content off topic posts.
    If you can't engage in civil debate with other members of HotCopper, then please don't post, or simply start a chat thread in the lounge to discuss non engaging semi stock related things.

Meanwhile, here are some links to other posts that may show you other 'darling stocks' have been in the same place before.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/attention-avq-poster.2409316/#.VHLQoPmUdlw
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/fo...istory.2913170/?post_id=19309628#.WH3q8FN95rQ

In future, please discuss the stock, and only the stock.

Off topic posts should be made in a separate chat thread in the lounge.
    I'd also appreciate you all reading the Code of Conduct and Posting guidelines clickable at bottom of page.

You can continue this thread with 'serious stock discussion', but expect moderators to come down hard on people bringining themselves or HotCopper into disrepute.

Non holders, please limit your posts to a non spamming amount. Don't respond to flames or baits.
    Let's see some decent and more professional debate now please.

Read threads through and note the difference with a selection removed, so read the off topic thread, and then come back and read this one with those posts removed and decide what sort of poster you'd like to be.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/off-topic-vrc-posts.3169691/

Listen to your own holders. stan101 gets my vote for best common sense post. 21911408
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $5.256K 994.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51314 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 15150573 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ 2317873
Last updated 13.54pm 10/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.