BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I personally believe more will be released, leading into the...

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541
    I personally believe more will be released, leading into the NASA announcement.

Having already mentioned twice that I believe the NASA Phase 2 is a total no brainer.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Vorago Tech & Brainchip Inc complete Phase 1 with flying colours ?

As one poster has already hinted at, Phase 2 well maybe done to the specs that NASA decides, having been working with the ADE in the EAP program, and this morning I read that Phase 2 will more than likely be upgraded to highly classified...CCP, you have been warned.mad.png

When you quoted what had been improved on, that is huge in itself, but read the wording carefully, EVEN the power consumption has been lowered, for what was revolutionary to start with !...the word EVEN appears to have come as a pleasant surprise to our own engineers, working obviously alongside some within the EAP program.

Long term holders are the only ones I truly believe totally gasp that level of improvement.

I little while ago I sent Peter & Anil a polite congratulatory email, to which Anil responded pretty quickly to, which was nice...if you don't have respect for our leaders, well than, you're totally self absorbed in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $1.573M 7.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 768700 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 558387 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.