BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Volume Production of Akida AI Processor Begins, page-289

1. 1,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Lots of views today about the existence of contracts/commitments and going to volume production. My guess is that there are agreements/commitments of some sort for much of the volume to be produced. My reasoning is that any of the EAPs who've tested and suggested modifications and expect to proceed will want to be first in the queue. They will not want to sit back and wait until the chips are done and then find that other companies have bought them all. So they must have some form of arrangement with Brainchip, even if it is in a form that doesnt need to be announced yet.

This is probably made more important for the prospective customers given the clear expectation of an August date for manufactured delivery to BRN. People will have an eye on the talk of chip shortages - so if they miss the first batch then when will the next lot be available? They will all have been EAPs and so I'd expect they will have confidence in the product and the risks of signing up for the volume run will be relatively small for these sorts of customers.

Akida ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.