BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

absolutely 1st class interview, and it would read to me as an...

1. 5,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    absolutely 1st class interview, and it would read to me as an advert for BRN, this lady has shares in BRN, and should have disclosed that- (and BRN would be 1.50 tomorrow )

the interview goes along way to explain where brn is and maybe even a timeline.
    The scope of application, if we are taken up, is so so large.

4 chip in one camera... would they need so many if they used us? think we would be more effectient. (not that i know enough about the science of BRN nor others)

I think FF made a piont about using 28 instead of a move to 5 or 7 and the failure rate of that fabication.
    18billion to created a new plant, with such a shortage and cost timelines, failure rates would not be acceptable,

by what was said in the ABC interview it seems as far as timelines go with manufacture BRN is fast tracking!!,
    with TMSC having 3 months lee times just to get things going.

Our last announcement, 'hinted', and expressed by others better than i, about so much more to come in the next few months. ... and so how do we or anyone else value BRN?

I thought popped into the brain of me... there are already so many chips out there, what happens to those in use, and how long do they last before needing replacement...... and can we recycyle the past?

Last edited by jwoody1000: 15/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.713M 9.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 308539 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1292113 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.