X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Trying to make sense of your post, but I must point out the...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106

Trying to make sense of your post, but I must point out the focal point of the legal proceedings is the transfer of PMC ownership from Raul to Joseph - by special power of attorney. Raul once terminated has refused to give up his position of power and wealth as PMC president, this has all been done illegally! Because once he realised his shares had been transferred via a special power of attorney he knowingly granted the old board. Raul refuted this special power of attorney, but it was to late, change of ownership already occurred! Raul is now fighting a legal challenge, that he never gave the old board a special power of attorney, this legal argument is very very weak! Raul has only bought himself precious time, whereby he has lied and succeeded to get the old board removed! But this will not save him, Joseph is the legal PMC president! He Raul if found guilty, will have to be punished for this terrible destruction of wealth to 3700 shareholders. This will be a huge court decision, that will set the precedent for future gold miners entering the Phillipines. Cheers ST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.