X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

@AWildOne They say Life’s all about the ups and downs! Iv...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    @AWildOne They say Life’s all about the ups and downs! Iv Certainly had those with my stock investing, had a great 5 bagger on WAF back in 2020 and other great wins. But to see X64 go into voluntary administration… I just never thought it would be possible. Deep down, I always thought if we lost the gold mine, we would always have the 100million Aud cash pile in the bank…. To save us. Sadly, Iv never got an investment decision so wrong in my whole life. Feel pretty stupid now, but I trusted the audited accounts. You are correct, I have my youth ahead of me. But lots of retirees invested in this, probably can’t say the same. At the end of day, i can either become bitter or better from this whole X64 investment experience. I will sit back and try be patient @Groundhog seems like you been through this before old fella. Its funny, I was hoping for another X64 dividend this Christmas. Now all I hope for, is to wake up one morning to see a photo of Raul in hand cuffs. To give Justice for X64 shareholders. Cheers ST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.