X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Raul Villanueva stopped cooperation with the new board four days...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Raul Villanueva stopped cooperation with the new board four days after their appointment. It was all about removing Jeff mcglinn, so Raul Villanueva worked with Ryan welker to oust Jeff mcglinn. Once that occurred, Raul dropped the new board like a hot cake. You need to realise Raul Villanueva hates foreigners and has been planning for years, to steal our gold mine for himself. Raul has been running this gold mine, as a skimming operation for years. Apparently our gold mine produces a lot more silver than gold. But he was out smarted, mine ownership was transferred in 2022, without his knowledge. This will all play out in the Phillipines courts! Why on earth, the new board keeps Raul Villanueva on the X64 website as our PMC president is beyond my belief? Meanwhile Robert Milbourne is currently working on a new special deal with Raul Villanueva, which is contingent on Joseph losing in the court trial currently ongoing. Maybe they do a new deal, whereby Raul gets paid half our cash and gold and we get back trading. Eye for an eye. P.S. Never do a deal with the devil Robert, you may get dropped again like a hot cake! Cheers ST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.