X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Well if you put a company in administration, when it shouldn’t...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Well if you put a company in administration, when it shouldn’t be in administration in the first place, because it has millions of cash in the bank! Yes it may run out of cash in 12 months time, if no more money comes from PMC! But that’s not a good enough reason, to put the company into administration hands (because they are undertaking a restructure)! We have a Producing gold mine, pumping out free cash flow, so I don’t think that will fold! It’s just so sad, to see a select few attempt to destroy our company! The institutions responsible for this mess, can call a new 249D anytime and try bring back the old board! But they won’t do this, they are all to proud for that! Would never want to admit they got this whole thing so so wrong! Maybe it’s a good thing, the old board got removed! Now everyone can see, what the new board had planned for us! I felt like I was on board a ship this year, I was yelling at everyone to turn the ship back for shore, because this new captain everyone wanted to take over the ship, was gonna sink us! If we kept the old captain, this whole mess would have all been resolved by now and we would be back trading! If only, more people saw common sense! If only people listened to me, when I told them! Again and again that if this new board takes control! We would be in serious trouble! God help us! Cheers ST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.