X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Yes I know Groundhog, I just get upset, because it didn’t have...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Yes I know Groundhog, I just get upset, because it didn’t have to be this way. The old board knew how to run this business inside and out! They had a plan to fix things with Raul! But when the new board came in, it wasn’t just the old board that had resigned, the whole management team also resigned, except for one man named James who was the GM of geology! Can see all this on X64 website! So when everyone who knows how to run a business inside and out! Walks out! That Business is in serious trouble! This would be the same scenario for any other business! Because when a new board comes in, with no prior experience running this business! Yes they had a deal to work with an ex employee Raul - how legal this deal is? I dont know? Sounds like Recipe for a disaster! 4 days in with a new board and no staff! They hand us over to administrators! But hey, As you said, majority of people’s families voted to keep the old board and management team to resolve the issues! After all they were the same people who been running medusa/X64 for all these years! All that knowledge walks out the door! Just sucks, retailers have to pay the price! Cheers ST
    Last edited by SilverTeenager: 19/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.