X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

By ”fix things with Raul” I mean he would step aside or be...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    By ”fix things with Raul” I mean he would step aside or be removed! So they would Fix the problem! If you’re not aware! Raul is the problem! We need to fix things with Raul having physical control on the mine! In regards to the evidence of operational audit/investigation! I think Joseph’s letter made a lot of allegations about the investigations into the financial dealings that had occurred in the company, which would have been part of the financial aspect of the audit! I can understand shareholders want hard documentation for this and want answers! You can ether give up on X64 or keep believing that the truth will come out slowly and believe that Joseph is the last one left, who can save the retail investors! Because believe me, Raul will not save us! You think the operational Audit never occurred @completelybroke that’s fine! I think you’re wrong! I think the truth will be exposed and show I’m right! Maybe I’m wrong! Will see! I hate this situation we find ourselves in! But Let’s Make a bet - i bet the audit did occur! But I know your broke! So won’t have any money to wager! Cheers ST
    Last edited by SilverTeenager: 19/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.