X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

According to the initial report to creditors - on the 24/6...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    According to the initial report to creditors - on the 24/6 Robert Milbourne rang PwC to discuss putting the company into voluntary administration. Shareholders this is only 4 days into him being appointed Ceo of the company. I honestly thought he would last longer than 4 days! Im suspicious of this VA, I don’t think it was a case of the company not having enough money, more the case he couldn’t obtain public liability insurance and panicked! Because a big part of voluntary administration means the company cannot be sued while in VA! These are Just my thoughts, maybe I’m wrong! Haha but now all the X64action supporters can see he lasted only 4 days, after he made all these promises that he can work with Raul, that he would save X64! All he did was take a big 650k salary and hand the company over to VA! Maybe I’m too harsh, because It’s not his fault, he has no experience in running a 130 million dollar gold producer! Anyways if someone goes to this creditor meeting tomorrow, would be interested to hear an update! Cheers ST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.