APB 0.00% 1.0¢ arafura pearls holdings limited

Ann: Voluntary Administration , page-7

1. 2,144 Posts.
    What is the betting the main directors find someone they possibly know to buy the assets while the shareholders lose all?

There is about six to ten years of development in this situation with them reaching full production in 2013. What a beautiful time to send it south and have someone buy a pearl farm for peanuts two years off full production.

What happened to the bucket of pearls. Does any one know where the bucket is. A prime problem is theft with things like pearls. I think a string of high quality pearls costs over a hundred grand.

They have had about four or five issues of shares. From memory and I don't claim to be right but I think it went something like this.

First issue at 25 cents
    second at 20 cents
    then I think 1:1 at 5 cents
    then 1:1 possibly at 2.5cents
    then 1:1 at 2 cents
    Was there then an issue 1:1 at 1.5 cents

The above reads like a joke from the goon show. Remember the treasure map the goons cut in two every time they had a new partner.

All the while the directors receiving high fees.

This I think is in an Aboriginal reserve and I suspect you need permission from the Aboriginal tribe just to go there. You cant even go and see what is there possibly without permission. What a joke!

So if they decide to do the old thing about selling to a friend whose to know. Its possible they get the tribe on side and the only people who are allowed to view the situation for purchase could be the people the Aboriginal people allow in. Does it get any better. Whisper, whisper to the Aboriginal leaders.

Someone said to me once you lead an impeccable life until such time as you can rip the system off with enough money to last you till you die. Is it possible to see any similarities.

In two years time this will be the second biggest pearl farm in Australia after the big P. Right now it might be able to be purchased by the person who offers the most and guess who is allowed to go and view what is there. That could be the people the tribe allows in.

Do you remember the dice game in Damon Runyon. The big thug held up his hat above his head and threw the dice in. The bets were made and the thug without looking said two sixes. If you challenged the thug you got your lights punched out. Any similarities!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.