OVN 0.00% 2.0¢ oventus medical limited

If OVn placed in liquidation I would like to see ASIC and ASX...

1. 34,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1876
    If OVn placed in liquidation I would like to see ASIC and ASX look at the financial standing of each of the directors :

"Insolvent trading • Our preliminary investigations have identified that the Companies were likely insolvent from around 1 April 2022 and the Companies continued to incur debts whilst insolvent of c.$241K which remain unpaid. • If the Companies are placed into liquidation, further investigation would be required to determine whether it is worthwhile to pursue a claim against the Directors for insolvent trading, keeping in mind the value of the estimated insolvent trading losses, the financial cost of pursuing a legal action and the potential legal defences which might be raised by the Directors. Further, a claim against the Directors for insolvent trading would also be subject to any safe harbour defence. • The Administrators have not, at this stage, carried out a detailed analysis of the financial standing of each of the Directors with respect any potential claims which could be made against them. Should the Companies be placed into liquidation, this would be revisited. We note that there was Directors & Officers insurance in place until 15 June 2022. The terms of this policy would also form part of a Liquidators’ review in assessing potential recovery actions against the Directors."
    Last edited by plough: 13/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.