ITD 0.00% 14.5¢ itl health group limited

I would like to disclose that I have sold my total holding of...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I would like to disclose that I have sold my total holding of 225,000 shares today contrary to what I had written previous of holding even if the company delisted. My new years resolution was not to invest in companies whose management I do not trust as I lost a considerable amount in 2018 to management who have not been trust worthy or have not treated their shareholders well (INP; MIL; FIG; ADA to name a few). Although I think ITD is very much undervalued, I don't trust the management enough to do the right thing by shareholders and I can't be bothered to take the fight to management if it goes unlisted. There are much easier propositions available. I have not heard back from the company secretary concerning the board's response to my email to start the buyback before the EGM next week. Depending on what happens at the EGM and if the company actually starts buying back shares, I may buy back in, but probably not at this stage if I'm to follow my new year's resolution. I sorry to current minority shareholder's that I'm bailing out. I do hope you get the result you deserve for your sake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.