PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Ann: Voluntary Delisting from ASX, page-65

1. 1,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3489
    I am not a day trader. I just research and invest and hold and it works for me but looking at the trading yesterday and today it seems to me that there a lot of DTs in a world of pain and cannot take the time to convert to the LSE and sell or wait for it to happen for them. The timeline is over a month and I guess the uncertainty of what might happen and having their funds trapped is excruciatingly stressful for them. So be it I guess, if you live by the sword you can die by the sword as well. Anyway to those who are long and have no immediate reason to sell or trade then this is just a trading curiosity. There is just no way that this BFS will be poor and the UK and Europe will be behind PRE all the way. This share will go boom soon and I suspect PA knows it. This move to the LSE exclusively is all part of the plan. The race by some holders to exit at any price is still as fascinating to watch as it is irrational. Sadly all my funds are tied up otherwise I would be buying like a madman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.