SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

Ann: Voluntary Delisting Security Holder Information Pack, page-2

1. 7,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 733
    Option 3: Do nothing - CDIs automatically converted into Common Stock listed on the NASDAQ (DEFAULT OPTION)
    If you do not proceed with any of Options 1 or 2 outlined above (i.e., choose to do nothing), then all your CDIs will
    automatically be converted, on a 1:1 basis on the same basis as Option 2 above, into the underlying Common Stock held
    registered directly in your own name on Sezzle’s share register in the United States held in book-entry form (uncertificated) in DRS. DRS is the equivalent of holding Shares in issuer sponsored form in Australia and evidenced by a DRS advice. You will likely only be able to dispose of such Common Stock on the NASDAQ.

If you do nothing, will something be sent to you that you just then send to your new international broker? Or to Computershare? I can't be bothered doing all the steps in option 2 and getting certified ID as well.

What EXACTLY do you have to do to be able to sell your shares in 2024 if you choose option 3? I want to have the option to sell next year whenever I want without jumping through hoops.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.