ECT 20.0% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension and Shareholder Update, page-50

1. 2,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 808
    Considering the term “prominent Indian national” has been used I’d suggest shareholders will be very pleased with the appointee. It’s extremely important that the right person is appointed to this position so I believe the timing of the appointment and why it wasn’t made earlier will become clear when it is officially announced.

“The purpose of this potential acquisition is to increase the Company’s exposure to higher margins via the deployment of value-added downstream technology within the Latrobe Valley Coldry project currently under feasibility. The technology is suitable for deployment globally as an integrated Coldry-enabled WTE application.”

WTE is a massive development for ECT and its shareholders if this comes to fruition, to be able to use our own product in Coldry to produce diesel will give underlying certainty to the Victorian commercial Coldry plant.

The profit margin in the sale of diesel being produced from lignite will dwarf the profits from Coldry sales imo. Supply contracts for the diesel wouldn’t be hard to find considering we import the majority if not all diesel fuel currently.

This development should also enhance our relationship with NLCIL as you would expect them to be extremely enthusiastic to have access to making diesel from their abundant lignite resource.

How disappointing that all the passionate shareholders that would have been all over this type of development have departed this site. And the ones that remain just can’t be bothered anymore, I suspect it is because the thread always gets derailed by the usual few

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.