ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension and Shareholder Update, page-9

1. 4,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    All just IMO but the impression I get from reading this is the deal has well and truly fallen over. I mean if you're 5 months into the year and you're trying to get a few chaps to see if they might consider signing at a meeting when you have no idea when it's taking place that's not a great sign, it's the sign of a stinker IMO.

As Van says they haven't even signed an extension for their MOU. What a total waste of time! They spent years getting two stinking and worthless MOUs organised and how binding are they? What happened to the Indian partners "firm and formal commitment"? how exactly were they formally committed? Maybe the company was thinking of formerly and misspell it as formally. I think we might see some former firm and comitted partners soon.

So now the deal looks like it's going no where they're appointing someone to deal with the Indian side of things to bring down their absurd costs? Maybe they should have done that 3 years ago. That being said I would be sick of going to India too even if someone else was paying for it.

It's funny though (for non holders or former holders), one second India is the focus and the domestic market takes a back seat. However, when it's clear this Indian debacle is not going well they suddenly shift the focus onto their domestic, I guess you could call it a, "market" and they have these alleged great prospects. If the prospects are so great why haven't they been able to finish these activities concurrently? From what I can see this Indian deal consists of waiting for the most part. Have they finished their Bacchus Marsh upgrades or are they well off schedule? If they are whose fault is it this time?

Oh well let's see what happens on the 17th, they'll have to come up with something to warrant smashing the poor guys in the ELF. If it's another tech they're funding I would certainly be wary.

Again all just IMO
    Last edited by SatinTape: 06/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $0 3

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 28865050 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11777181 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.