CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

These posts do get so awfully tiresome. Irrespective of what you...

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    These posts do get so awfully tiresome.

Irrespective of what you say about me I wonder why you can not deal with the facts?

Is it too difficult? Easier to attack me I suppose?

"u can't learn everything in law books can u."

Well you can, it would seem, learn very basic grammar and manners.

"ur overwhelming tone of half-assed superiority is seriously the only reason why u don't get most of the likes u desperately whine about, by the way."

I don't whine about TU - I made a point about posters giving TU to posts that said absolutely nothing - like this one of yours. It says nothing about QBL. It is nothing more than a churlish attack aimed my way.

"and how'd that phone call go?"

I have noted on previous occasions that it is not my responsibility to 'call' anyone. In any event, it does not diminish my points because I can not be bothered calling these people.

Try this process the next time you post.
    1. Cite the facts in my posts that you disagree with.
    2. Offer some evidence to support your view.
    3. And then draw a conclusion or two.

If that's too difficult for you, would you kindly spare us all the silly immature attacks on posters who put in the effort to contribute to the discussion.

"still hanging around waiting for the big "i told u so!!!""

I have in fact stated the opposite.

You may not know or even understand this fact but I am under no obligation whatsoever to post material that you might find agreeable. Nor do I, or others, need your permission to post and comment upon verifiable facts.
    Last edited by Basileus: 28/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.