CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension Request, page-213

1. 3,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1879
    @gutumike

Morning Mike

Thank you for taking the time to put together a conciliatory post.

I also think that everyone can add something. I know very little (nothing really) about the O&G sector and could probably spend a large part of another lifetime learning from you.

I do get tired of the personal vituperation that is directed at me for simply having a contrarian point of view.

I think this is probably one of the better written paragraphs written recently.

"I have considerable faith in the potential of QBL, especially in the hemp and medical cannabis areas, and hence the fact that I've invested some of my limited spare cash in the company. I did not take lightly that decision to invest."

I respect someone who has researched their investment decision and I hope the SP lifts for you so that you have a bucket load of more "spare cash".

My concerns around the company have been noted here - on more than one occasion - and I urge you to keep a close eye on things - that's all. It sounds like you have enough experience in life to do that anyway. So good luck to you.

If I was invested - I would be looking to trade until I had a parcel of 'free carried' shares (assuming I saw merit in their longer term business strategy).

The old saying in the spec end of town always rings in my ears - you will not go broke taking profit. I hope you got in under 4.9c and have the opportunity to make some dollars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.