CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Evening @Ash90 and others - I sincerely hope the best for you...

1. 3,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1879
    Evening @Ash90 and others - I sincerely hope the best for you guys - I really do. I would enjoy seeing it bounce to 10c or 20c. It would mean lots of little guys are making some good dollars - that makes me smile. I sold my TLS shares because the selling was relentless and that means a big player or two knew more than me - so out I jumped.

For all of the stuff that I have said on the QBL threads, I have never wished anyone ill will and I have never said I would like to see holders lose. The only theme that I stuck to is keep your eyes and ears open.

What really annoys me is when the little guy loses lots of dollars. Sometimes that will happen no matter what you do - been there - done that.

However, every investor can do their best to ensure that their investment decisions are as risk managed as much as they can be! This might mean listening to stuff that is contrary to one's views.

I was invested in a spec since from 2015 until very recently. I was an avid defender as I thought the product was good. I used to beat up on the contrarians. Until one day I thought about a point one contrarian made about the company always making contracts and MOU's and yet no income. And they were right. Lots of 'promises' but no action. CR after CR and still no income. I sold and dropped about $3,000 - still have some options which were free so if it goes anywhere I might get my 3k back.

In my experience, many spec companies seem to be vehicles that are used to fund a lifestyle for Directors and others. There are genuine specs with a good idea and or product that will make it - maybe QBL is it? I can't say. If it shapes as the 'real deal' I might even buy.

However, what I do know is that thinking about what can go wrong is an equally valuable exercise (but not anywhere near as much fun) as imagining buying your new 50' yacht with your profits. We've all been there!

All I say - is listen and learn and best of luck to you. Rely upon your own wits and not other posters or company reps that appear here.

The next announcement intrigues me as I want to see what has held them up and what the deal will look like.

Who knows - the recent acquisition might be a game changer and it might not.

And remember this - no matter what anyone posts here - it will not have any impact whatsoever upon what will happen after the suspension is lifted. They will either have secured a good deal or they wont. None of us can change that!

Kind of makes you wonder why we all argue about it really!

Curiosity has the better of me!
    Last edited by Basileus: 26/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.