CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension Request, page-88

1. 1,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi Basileus

I think you will find staunch holders in every forum arking up at non holders bearing anything remotely negative.
    Most do however read the good, the bad, and the downright ugly and weigh it all up along with further research. Your posts imo, during this entire Trading Halt/Suspension, are probably falling on deaf ears, and imo rightly so. Trying to give us advice now is meaningless during a Suspension, as none of us can do a thing about our holdings until we trade again. No one will be saved if this is bad news, but, we will all be united in celebrating should this news be as significant as stated.

It is no good worrying about all the what if's, what isn't, what might not be, because the answers, unfortunately, will not be revealed until the Suspension is lifted.

I am more than happy to wait, as it seems are the MCL mob who have continued to successfully present their products during this halt.

Baselieus, The announcement and ONLY the announcement, will determine our future with this Company. We can all be thankful that on that day we will all have equal footing to make our own informed decisions.
    GLTAH PDYOR AIMOHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.