TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Wow Bas that was a long scary post after reading that I think I...

1. 4,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    Wow Bas that was a long scary post after reading that I think I might get into a nice warm bath and quietly slit my wrists while listening to Pink Floyds comfortably numb, with so much to lose riding on this one.
    Except I was at the AGM didn't see you there mate and after meeting and chatting with Mr Silvey who you know is now on the board and who has also been a long suffering holder due to past history and some of Nicks less than great decions as you've outlined in your post however we have a new navigator at the helm in Bret whose a lot more astute than Nick ever was as far as running a company goes .
    You would have noticed the changes I'm sure since Mr Silvey has come onto the BOD . No need for me to be pointing those changes out here mate.
    I really don't think it'll be money coming from HC subscribers that will see the Tv2 SP climb so what's written on these threads means very little as far as international investors go .
    However I will say this for a man with millions of dollars invested his demeanor was very confident.
    Not to mention his contracts in the financial world.
    Looking forward not backwards to a very happy and Prosperous new year to one and all .
    Last edited by kevscranes: 03/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.