MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension Request, page-18

1. 5,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Pretty sure I said exactly the same 2 weeks ago and got pooh hooed over it.
    Maybe you have me on ignore, but it does appear so as you commented on my post.
    I cant be bothered watching the threads all day, and in some respects it is precisely what we need to do.
    If for some reason the TH is lifted, it would make sense to be on top of the situation.

For mine, it is a bottom drawer share now, I can’t see Bawdwin staying within the companies holdings. It will be either sold by us or stolen from us. I don’t see the junta delivering on its promise of fair and free elections in 12 months, maybe when General Shit for brain dies, but they won’t hand over.
    When the Asian world has him outside of his new jurisdiction, rather than arresting and shooting him, they rolled out the red carpet. Says it all.

Maybe at some time MYL will Phoenix into something else. We still have 13 million in the bank, but for all the cynical reasons I’ve seem money disappear from company coffers before, I reckon this amount will get whittled away on “expenses”. Even Rohan will get a payout.

I am one of the lucky one’s that not underwater at the frozen price, but I’m close, but for some it will be a real lesson in how the stock market can and will alway be a brutal place.

Good luck holders, we’re going to need all we can get.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.