MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

I suspect, as I believe many others do, that the company some...

1. 2,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    I suspect, as I believe many others do, that the company some time back engaged someone to assist with the mine sale. The question really is about where that process is at. If it's getting to some pointy end and the company wants to keep it under wraps, then I'm all for the prolonged silence and the trading halt. Of course if there are absolutely no nibbles, then they should tell us.
    Prior to 01-FEB John Lamb was considered a very well credentialed very astute CEO. Seems odd to me that something outside of his control can remove that status from him. If the strategy, as it appears to be outlined, is a mine sale and withdraw from Myanmar then then I can't see that he's poorly suited to that task if he's employed someone to undertake the sale process.
    I personally don't believe that nothing is happening because they aren't regularly announcing to the market. I suspect things in Myanmar require a softly softly approach.
    When they are in a position to announce something it will get announced, until then we're in a trading halt. Seems pretty straight forward.
    Rowan holds 12.25 Million shares so I suspect he's at least as keen as most here to achieve the best outcome possible. The fact that he's tardy with the weekly Trading Halt announcement means little to me, although it's keenly felt by some.
    I don't think it will be a case of rising like a Phoenix, but rather how much money we can get on a sale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.