WKT 4.55% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension Request, page-18

1. 16,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6961
    I wonder if WKT will provide their announcement tonight after the market closes asking for a continuation of their suspension,
    One really has to wonder why these notices are delayed, shouldn't these have been provided before the opening of trade yesterday as per the ASX notice?

Doesn't this show potential investors that WKT is unable to complete simple listing compliance?

I am honestly shocked WKT is continuing to progress developments at Lindi when they know the entitlement offer to shareholders failed to raise the funds required to pay out current debts and there is no certainty WKT will be able to raise the additional funds through Canaccord and Brentridge capital. Shouldn't works have been suspended once the retail entitlement offer closed where they raised a total of 11.5mil?

I also wonder if WKT is busy writing to shareholders to vary the entitlement offer, where they will reduce the minimum entitlement requirements to provide WKT with much-needed funds, I am also fairly certain the short term loan from shareholders had grown from $1mil to 2mil within a couple of weeks with no explanation of why.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.