GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

ann: voluntary suspension extension, page-12

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    In my opinion all small cap stocks like GXY and LYC and ... and ... .... are gambling stocks - on some you win on others you loose.
    With respect to GXY: bought at around 55c and topped up at the CR after having had a look at their website with all the nice pictures and explanations and and and .... and taking into account the expanding (albeit slowly) momentum for greener options I said to myself: Can't be much of a looser - an operating RE factory, a very good prospect in Sal de Vida, a processing plant at Mt. Cattlin, and some RE deposits at James Bay (which I do not take seriously).
    Assuming the assets are real - and there is no indication that they are not - then one has to ask the question: Why again another TH? (recall the long one last year, 5 months or so)
    Well, as it turns out now this company is in serious SP troubles (perceived?, real?, don't really know). All I know is that I feel a bit uneasy having Mr. Tse, with his heavy investment/entertainment/media background (as per corp. website), as the MD of this essentially a mining and mineral processing/value-adding company. IMHO the board is somewhat biased towards investment/banking (4:1 !!!) indicating to me that there are highly speculative forces behind it.
    So, this is my current analysis:
    1) GXY, for me, is a paper-$ looser as it stands now
    2) GXYO is of no practical use right now and I am doubtful whether it will be possible to make it work for me without loosing more money - BUT one never knows...
    3) Selling at the 1st opportunity will realize an actual-$ loss - since my actual-$ loss will be just below 5 digits I shall ignore it and keep GXY
    4) Because of item 3) above I shall have to by pizza's now on Tuesday's only as a loss-compensation measure.
    Finally, GXY is risky abut keep in mind: The greatest risk is not taking one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.