RGT 2.90% 35.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension, page-90

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980

I wish there was a way to like moderators comments. I think they are doing a great job. There's a lot of emotion being thrown around on these threads and everyone will be much happier if we just stick to the facts and discuss the company. Sure there's rumors flying around but you can't just believe everything you hear especially when there is money involved and that goes for the good point of view and the bad point of view. 

The shares are currently not trading at the moment so I'm taking this time to weigh up whether I agree with the long term vision for the company and whether I believe it is being run in a way that the plan will be executed. At the moment I am not confident. I've never seen a company go into voluntary suspension and then come out of it at the original date they have provided so not really reading too much into that. The announcement on the 13th will make things a bit clearer for everyone.

As a side note and of course this is in my own opinion. I like MXC a lot more with Derma off the books. Retail is low margin and takes a long time to build a strong brand. Happy to still have a stake in the venture without accepting the cost involved. If the supply agreement is favorable then botanic and pharma are looking good for 2019. The details of the deal are still unknown which does concern me. Transparency is required. Management need to justify the salaries by producing value to shareholders. Remember that some key milestones have been achieved and a lot of the good is forgotten when bad events such as delays occur.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.