RGT 1.79% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension, page-92

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Curious as to why someone who “still held” the stock would be so convinced of its eventual or impending failure. HC sentiment is just a tick box I suppose, no way of validating that info of course…

I bought my first parcel of this stock at .038 cents approx. two years back. Since buy in I’ve seen the price top out at 3x my initial buy in price. I sold some on the big waves and, naturally, wish I’d sold more. I also topped up at what I perceived to be good prices earlier this year around Malta Ann. Granted, it counts for nought if the SP does not recover, the coming months are “$hit or get off the pot” time for MXC.

Always seen derma as grease for the wheels to get Botanic and Pharma to where it needs to be and negate future CRs. I believed but was wrong re the VC deal, it collapsed and we are where we are now. The company is still in damage control off the back of it. A few people may know the truth of what really happened w VC and now the Canna delays but I doubt highly you’ll find any of them posting of HC. Still think it's a good idea to sell the arm and avoid retail, we'll see next Tuesday.

I too am invested in other pot stocks and have not witnessed the same peak, albeit not sustained, SP growth as I have w MXC over the same time period. I have also witnessed more considered and frankly higher quality management and PR with other companies. This will change, management does not last forever. I understand and agree with dissatisfaction with management, overpaid, arrogant and missing deadlines. Familiar story, way ahead of themselves - gotta stay humble. This will change - be that personnel or behaviour or both. Just getting through the regulatory hoops does not mean you have made it to the golden garden.

What initially drew me and preserves a degree of faith is the companys collaboration with established academic institutions and focusing on R&D to serve clinical, academic and not solely commercial goals. Firstly a report co-authored with Usyd. Subsequently via the umbrella agreement with RMIT, largest head count Uni in Oz, they have co-developed a cultivation grow room, processing lab, cannabinoid library and an app to support (TGA approved) Cannepil epilepsy patient progress at Vinnies in Melb which is no longer “potential” and has come into the “real”.

Yep… “where is the Oz license?” - still waiting – soooo much waiting. Latest update I caught was cultivation license from ODC (finally granted before year end) People $hit on em for an empty grow room but – they can’t fill it until the cultivation license is granted. Unfair to accuse them or academic partners of doing f%^k all as intimated and flat out accused on these boards.

Again, ticks and crosses for this mob. GMP grow and research facility and pipeline to EU MM market – tick, Malta license – Tick, partnerships with reputable industry and academic institutions – tick, offtake agreements – tick. More delays and deal failures – cross , missed deadlines – cross , corporate arrogance exposed on social media – cross.

In a nutshell, hype has driven the SP and it’s now time to deliver. Ironically, they are far closer to delivering that they were 12 months ago when the SP was double the current price. I for one am not writing them off just yet. Good luck to holders for positive news next Tuesday.

All IMO and the ole DYOR
    Last edited by daphil_1: 09/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $13.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.5¢ $99 347

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14314 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.