OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Hi Alemond,Interesting thoughts indeed!What are your thoughts on...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Hi Alemond,

Interesting thoughts indeed!

What are your thoughts on Hammer Mills 1 & 2?

After I first bought into Orinoco back in Dec, I wondered why they weren't purchasing more HM 1's & HM 2's.

I mean, that's where they had their biggest success right? My mindset was- If it's not broken, Don't fix it. I also thought that the OGX team must be very smart & of course would be 10 steps of everyone else with their Back to Basics strategy.

OGX were talking about how cheap the 25 T p/h  mill would be costing 25k. Between finally ordering it & commissioning it took several months?

How much would a HM1 or 2 have cost? it just seems strange that they didn't do this & especially after the 12M cap raising in March.

They could of bought x 50 for prob less than $200k & then if the 25 t p/h mill worked out, they could have dispersed the multiple smaller ones throughout the tenements & used for sampling etc.

I mean, wouldn't it have been the obvious solution (at least as a back up) staring them in the face???

Even if they just purchased 3 more at the time for crying out loud?

The question is Why didn't they purchase more small HM's? And why are they still not???

I think the current SH's have been left so behind with the lack of transparent news that they are just starting to wonder about this.

Some are agreeing that it is the answer.

I find this puzzling as there have been many signals IMO pointing ogx in the direction of purchasing more smaller Hammer mills, but have been ignored.

So many unanswered questions just amazes me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.