OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

I have never been paid one red cent by OGX for anything, not for...

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    I have never been paid one red cent by OGX for anything, not for posting on HC, not for twitter, not for doing research, not for my report on the mine visit, not for loosing around 100k so far on the company. I do believe in the company and the project and still expect it to succeed eventually. I am a hose teck with a national hydraulic company with some hands on mining experience, not a professional up-rampa or what ever is being implied.  Do I talk to JG, yes, as do many others on here, do I talk to Richard Crew, sometimes, as do others on here, do they tell me price sensitive things, not that I am aware of and they are careful not to do so. But I do know they do not have time to talk to every holder about day to day events, so I do pass things on to HC readers.. Now you have the answer, it pains me to be pushed into having to give an answer at all, after all the years I have been posting this is a all time low. Believe me, or do not, it is what it is. Again, not one cent, dollar or peso has come my way from OGX. This is all I will say on the matter, lets discuss the stock not the posters please.       

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.