ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Thankyou @jimone for the answer. I feel there is a lot of documented evidence at the moment about the mismanagement of the mining operation and also the false releases meant to deceive shareholders over this company. There is also a lot of talk and rumour where there is no evidence also around. I believe it is time that Jeremy and R Crew both vacate the company as quickly as possible either willingly or by force if needed and then a full investigation can begin including of all associated companies that our directors and R. Crew are involved in.
    I feel the remainder of the BOD should also review their positions and their reasons for being on the board and if they cant work for the shareholders interest or have been complacent in any mismanagement then they need to remove themselves and allow a BOD to be formed with the shareholder interest at the top of their list.
    I am sure as I think you are that their is good gold available to be collected but I think a new broom needs to sweep clean.
    The above is all my opinion and I accept others may have different ideas.
    Last edited by jonpg55: 30/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.