OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension, page-22

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583

Everyone paid for their own flights as far as I know, mine cost around $3200, the company picked us up in Goiania and Richard also booked and covered our accommodation in Goias ( they weren't completely ungracious hosts ) around 50 dollars a night I think. We paid all other out of pocket expenses ourselves , all food, drink ect. The company gave us lunch at site with the crew and a small piece of Cascavel quartz with a speck of gold in it for a keep sake. I suffer for pseudo-gout in my left foot, sitting on a plain for all those hours had it inflamed to a point I could barely walk, Richard brought me some anti inflammatory tablets if that counts. It was a great but long trip, and well worth it in my opinion. The only one remunerated was John as he has made clear to all and did not contribute while on the pay roll, and rightly so. This is my piece of quartz, see the speck of gold towards the bottom. 

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1394/1394824-c0e1671bf91f6e1825e10c90bba243ec.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.