OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension, page-24

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    A deal with Anglo would be great only as a joint venture as in a takeover the only ones who would get the benefit would be the directors with their performance shares. and the creditors who are also part owned by board members. Honesty by BOD and explanation as to where the funds have disappeared to and a full audit of the Brazilian subsidiary companies of OGX which R. Crew has total control over are needed and then if R. Crew is still around he needs to explain many things. I know this was attempted once before and the accountant was then sacked with no reports or explanations made public.
    The cartesian loans need to be place into renegotiation even if an injunction has to be obtained so that the loan can be forensically audited from the start right up to today including conflict of interest by directors. I feel there is enough evidence to obtain such an injunction which would freeze the loan till the audit is completed.
    If an injunction was put in place I am sure there are many retail investors who would be willing to inject some further funds but not under the current directors or whilst anyone excepting the 2 cartesian directors have any links either now or in the past with Cartesian or any other company linked to cartesian.
    At this point of time common directors in OGX are common directors in other companies with common links to Cartesian. This must stop. These directors and their linked directors need to be removed.
    These are my thoughts and others may have a better idea so we need to hear others opinions so that any change can happen for the betterment of shareholders. there is more money spent on loans then on any sort of mining so I don't think undercapitalisation has been a problem. The problem is how it is being managed with only one person in Brazil who controls the Brazilian monies and books.
    These are my thoughts and I encourage others with different ideas and thoughts to speak up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.