SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Seeing everyone is throwing hypotheticals around, I thought I'd...

1. SSR
    27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

Seeing everyone is throwing hypotheticals around, I thought I'd offer some more food for thought.

Whilst I agree that the top end putting "skin in the game" looks good at the time, it is not really a good option for them in the long run as once they have the shares they can't really sell them without the market panicking that "something is wrong because the directors are selling". This is even more so for MM as realistically he is not going to be in SAS until retirement, he will do his job and then move on to the next project. That's what his role is. As he will already get a number of shares through performance triggers, picking up more doesn't sound like the best option for him (to me).

Remembering the facts that MM's job is to raise 50mil not 15-18mil but shares available for CR are limited, he will need to think out of the box, which honestly is why he has the gig. If the plan is to just knock on doors for a share placement then anyone can do that. One possibility (pure speculation) is for MM to invest but through hybrid options. Convertible notes for instance. This will act more like a loan, and gives him extra security above an ordinary shareholder (remember he's not silly), plus will not require further dilution now, and possibly not even in the future. It also gives him the ability to finish his tenure after the maturity date, take the cash and run without the market freaking out.

The suspension and delay could mean many thing, both positive and negative, but a simple share placement "shouldn't" cause a delay. It may be the more out of the box options that have to get ticked off. For instance it may be 15-18 mil through SI PLUS convertible notes by one or more of the top end to increase the raise. Maybe even to the full 50Mil (we can all dream).

Some might see interest on CN's as a negative, but the truth is we need to get this constellation up to start making money, and at the moment SAS don't have any existing loans, so in my opinion it may be a necessary evil, or at least an option to consider.

Time will tell.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.