SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Having held two stocks - SAS and Pilbara Minerals - for over one...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Having held two stocks - SAS and Pilbara Minerals - for over one year, the management of this company has been seriously disappointing. While Pilbara has headed south largely due to negative lithium sector sentiment, I'm perfectly comfortable with my investment (i.e. a happy holder) due to excellent management communication and meeting promised deadlines - reflecting respect for shareholders.

Despite being a speculative company (and understanding that they are high-risk before investing), SAS management have not shown any respect for shareholders. From statements like "I don't care about the share price" by Meir Moalem in the Oct 2018 investor call to their failure to disclose why the last CR funds have not been used for the first batch of satellites as promised, their track record has been absolutely shocking. CRs should not be used for vanity and stupid Youtube advertisements. The one thing that compels me to hold is that the amazing potential of SAS if these satellites make it up into space, but the management have been utterly unprofessional so far. Their arrogance towards faithful retail shareholders is unbelievable and deserves to be punished if they don't get their act together immediately.

Assuming they've failed to get a big insto to cover the $15M cost entirely, I'm expecting Meir Moalem and co to invest their own money to make up the shortfall on Tuesday's announcement. As a retail investor, I'm not putting another cent in until the first batch of satellites are in the sky.

I truly wish for this stock to do well but am a dispirited holder currently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.