SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension, page-233

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Yes progress is the key word here. The issue a lot of holders have though is they secured funds at 12 cents for the purpose of building the first batch of Pearls. The progress to show for that was the CDR, a bunch of traveling, promotions and the commencement of the Pearls build on an unpaid account.

Now a raise likely at the 4.1 cent mark and for what exactly? More world tours or is it time to get the Pearls in the air? I am very interested in todays announcement and to be honest I expect a detailed breakdown on how the funds will launch the Pearls and an achievable timeline on when this will happen. Anything less spells huge trouble given their financial situation. 

I have been trying to think of anything positive which could come out of this suspension. Pre purchasing services, investment from telecommunications companies etc will obviously change my sentiment but honestly that's just me looking through rose coloured glasses. I'm not expecting today to be pretty, if indeed we come out of suspension. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.