SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

As I stated earlier, MM et al did not have the complete skills...

1. 1,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54

As I stated earlier, MM et al did not have the complete skills required to support the company's growth strategies. Notice the statement:

This request for the extension of the voluntary suspension will enable SAS to finalise the appointment of two new Australian resident non-executive Directors with the requisite skills and experience, and also complete negotiations of material commercial and operational agreements to support the Company’s ongoing operations and growth strategy.

Thinking, the two non-executives must have stuffed up BIG time - wondered what the board was thinking when they found out they couldn't deliver on what was promised... probably wasn't able to raise their own funds or stuffed up some negotiations. Misleading the board is not good practice - only one thing to do when this happens and that is to show the exit door..

Onward and upwards - at least it is good to know SAS is looking for better candidates with the right skills, experience and means to support the next phase of the company's strategy.

With US funding still in negotiations, seems @Hunterr was right all along.

Let's look forward to 2020+, this will be an important time for acquisition talks - will not be surprised to see a merger between GomSPACE & SAS. Just putting it out there...

DYORcool.png
    -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.